每日一句
I'm just an emotionless working machine.
我只是一个没有感情的工作机器。
Keep what you say and carry out what you do.
言必行,行必果。
If it is important to you, you will find a way.
如果你认为重要,你就会想对策。
Have you booked your ticket?
你定上火车票了吗?
It's easy to straighten a tree when it's small, but it's difficult to stretch a tree when it's big.
树小扶直易,树大扳伸难。
I have tried my best to live an ordinary life.
我拼尽全力,不过是为了过完平凡的一生。
Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.
每一片飘落的秋叶,都在向我诉说着狂喜。
No man needs a vacation much as the man who has just had one.
没有人比刚刚过完假期的人更需要假期了。
Up the bright moon rises from the sea; I share the same moment though far from thee.
海上生明月,天涯共此时。
Don't moon away the Mid-Autumn Festival.
找点事儿做吧,不要虚度了中秋佳节。
The family is more important than the dream.
家人是比梦想更重要的事情。
From my father's perspective, the sweep of the sweeping robot is soulless.
在我爸看来,扫地机器人扫的地,没有灵魂。
You will never make money outside of your cognition.
你永远也赚不到自己认知范围之外的钱。
This world never lacks criticism and advice, but lacks reason and thinking.
这个世界从不缺批判和指教,缺的是理智和思考。
Where there is praise, there is controversy.
哪里有称赞,哪里就有争议。
I've been wet by the rain, so I want to hold an umbrella for someone else.
我淋过雨,所以也想给别人撑把伞。